FOSSA Systems is a company dedicated to the development of pico/nano satellite technologies. We are searching for ambitious and dedicated people to face challenges that will have a deep impact in the development of the aerospace industry.
We work in a flexible comfortable and young environment, offering various advantages in exchange. We are constantly innovating and inventing. Join us!
From our origins as a non-profit, student organization, FOSSA has been committed to the training of young professionals with determination and enthusiasm for the aerospace industry.
In order to maintain our spirit and our search for young talent, FOSSA offers multiple vacancies for paid internships, where students and recent graduates can put into practice the skills acquired during their student years and take their work beyond the last frontier.
Some of the tasks to be carried out are detailed below, but do not hesitate to contact us and send your CV if you think you can contribute in any possible area of interest.
- Support on design and CAD development.
- Structural analysis support.
- Thermal analysis support.
- High and low-level programming support.
- Industrial organization support.
- Support on SMD soldering and fabrication.
- Test campaign support.
- Graduated or last year student on engineering, physics or graduated on technical superior professional training.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn.
- Demonstrable interest on space sector.
- English B2 or C1.
Offer for paid internships, with possibility of integrating final bachelor or master thesis.
Location: Madrid, metropolitan area.